If you have a complaint about the service provided by us you should:
- Let us know your concerns. We value your feedback and the opportunity to improve our service. In the first instance, please let us know your concerns. Alternatively you can email or write, setting out details of your complaint to:
- Complaints regarding a *Financial Planning Service provided to you The Complaints Manager, Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd (Infocus Email: ProfessionalStandards@infocus.com.au; or Post: PO Box 1856, Sunshine Plaza QLD 4558; or Telephone (07) 5458 9400.
- All other complaints to Ben Whitehouse HERE
- Outline the specific areas of service, which have not met with your satisfaction. Detail in your letter, as simply as possible, all the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe we can investigate and resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
- We will investigate your complaint and will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. Infocus will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 30 business days. We will keep you informed of what is happening to your complaint if this investigation cannot be resolved within this time.
Where the matter relates to a *Financial Planning Service, and you remain unsatisfied with the initial outcome, you have the right to take the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Infocus is a member of the external complaints resolution scheme operated by FOS.
FOS provides free advice and assistance to customers not satisfied with the responses provided by member companies to their complaints. FOS may undertake an independent external investigation of the complaint or enquiry. Member companies like Infocus are bound by any decisions made by FOS. You can write to the Financial Ombudsman Service, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001 or telephone toll free 1300 780 808.
*Financial Planning Services are those services provided to you by our Authorised Representatives in line with their specific authorisations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask so that we can clarify who is responsible for the services you receive.